> 모집
트위터 페이스북 카카오톡
필자의 다른기사 보기 인쇄하기 메일로 보내기 글자 크게 글자 작게
안양시, 소규모 기업환경 개선 신청
10인 미만 영세기업 최대 80%까지 비용 지원
기사입력  2021/08/17 [16:07] 최종편집    이동한 기자

 

 

안양시가 오는 9월 8일까지 소규모 기업환경 개선을 위한 신청을 받는다.

 

공장주변 도로와 상하수도 정비 및 CCTV설치 등의 기반시설, 기숙사나 휴게실 또는 화장실과 식당 등의 노동환경, 작업공간의 바닥·천장·벽면 개보수, LED조명 설치, 무선 화재감지기·컨베이어 작업대 설치를 통한 작업환경 개선 등이 대상이다.

 

최근 5년 간 시로부터 지원받은 적이 있거나 자부담 확보가 불가능한 경우, 무허가 건물이거나 공장 신·증축 및 이전기업은 제외된다. 세금을 체납한 기업도 마찬가지로 지원받지 못한다.

 

제출서류는 사업계획서에 사업자등록증, 고용보험 확인서, 매출증빙서류(노동환경 개선 해당), 국세 및 지방세 완납증명서 등을 첨부해야 한다.

 

시는 신청한 기업들을 대상으로 현지 확인과 심사절차를 거쳐 내년 1월 최종 선정 통보할 예정이다.

 

최종선정 돼 지원 대상에 포함되는 기업들은 환경개선 비용의 30%만 부담하고 나머지 70%는 도·시비로 지원받게 되는데 상황에 따라 금액보조에 다소 차이가 있을 수 있다. 특히 10인 미만의 영세기업의 경우는 자체부담금이 20%로 하향 조정된다.

 

최대호 안양시장은 “안전하고 편리한 작업환경을 만들어 노동자들의 근무환경을 개선하고 기업경제 활성화 및 고용 창출에도 기여할 수 있기를 바란다”고 전했다.

 

 

아래는 위의 글을 구글번역이 번역한 영문의 <전문>이다.

[Below is an English <Full text> translated by Google Translate.]

 

 

Anyang City, Small Business Environment Improvement Application

Support for up to 80% of costs for small businesses with less than 10 employees

 

Anyang City is accepting applications to improve the small business environment by September 8.

 

Roads around the factory, infrastructure such as water and sewage maintenance and CCTV installation, working environments such as dormitories, rest rooms, toilets and restaurants, floor, ceiling, and wall renovation of work spaces, installation of LED lighting, installation of wireless fire detectors and conveyors environmental improvement, etc.

 

In cases where it has received support from the city in the past 5 years or it is impossible to secure self-pay, unlicensed buildings or companies that build, expand, or relocate factories are excluded. Companies that are in arrears on their taxes are also not eligible for subsidy.

 

Documents to be submitted must be attached to the business plan, including business registration certificate, employment insurance confirmation, sales proof documents (applicable to improvement of working environment), and proof of full payment of national and local taxes.

 

The city will notify applicants of their final selection in January of next year after going through local verification and screening procedures.

 

Companies that are finally selected and included in the support list will only bear 30% of the cost of environmental improvement, and the remaining 70% will be supported by provincial and municipal expenses. In particular, in the case of small businesses with fewer than 10 employees, the self-pay will be lowered to 20%.

 

Mayor Choi Dae-ho of Anyang said, “I hope that by creating a safe and convenient working environment, we will improve the working environment for workers and contribute to revitalizing the corporate economy and creating jobs.”

 

 

 

 

ⓒ 경기브레이크뉴스. 무단전재 및 재배포 금지
트위터 트위터 페이스북 페이스북 카카오톡 카카오톡
 
 
광고
모집
군포시 중앙도서관, ‘예술로 물드는 가을 인문학 강의’ 개설
주간베스트 TOP10