경기도뉴스 >
트위터 페이스북 카카오톡
필자의 다른기사 보기 인쇄하기 메일로 보내기 글자 크게 글자 작게
추억의 경기북부 교외선 2024년 부활
경기도, 고양시, 의정부시, 국가철도공단, 한국철도공사 협약체결

고양 능곡에서 양주 장흥을 거쳐 의정부까지 총 32.1㎞
기사입력  2021/08/24 [11:17] 최종편집    채흥기 기자

▲ 이재명 지사는 지난 23일 경기도청에서 이재준 고양시장, 안병용 의정부시장, 김종석 양주부시장, 김한영 국가철도공단이사장, 정왕국 한국철도공사 사장직무대행과 이 같은 내용의 ‘교외선 운행재개 업무협약’을 체결했다.     ©

 

 

지난 1963년 8월 경기북부 교외 철도노선이 건설돼 7080세대들에게 추억의 열차였던 경기북부 교외선이 다시 부활한다.

 

이재명 지사는 지난 23일 경기도청에서 이재준 고양시장, 안병용 의정부시장, 김종석 양주부시장, 김한영 국가철도공단이사장, 정왕국 한국철도공사 사장직무대행과 이 같은 내용의 ‘교외선 운행재개 업무협약’을 체결했다.

 

협약에 따라 각 기관들은 고양 능곡에서 양주 장흥을 거쳐 의정부까지 총 32.1㎞ 구간을 동서로 잇는 교외선의 운행을 적기에 재개할 수 있도록 힘을 모은다.

 

이를 위해 도는 시군 간 의견 조정 및 행정적 지원을, 고양·의정부·양주시는 역사 및 열차 운영손실금과 철도 차량 안전진단비 부담을, 국가철도공단은 시설개량을, 한국철도공사는 운영을 각각 담당하게 된다.

 

사업은 국가철도공단이 국비 497억 원을 들여 올해 9월부터 오는 2022년 8월까지 노후 철도시설개량을 위한 실시설계를 시행한 후, 내년 9월부터 착공해 2023년 말 완공하는 방식으로 추진된다.

 

연간 운영손실비 45억 원, 정밀안전진단비 103억 원, 청원건널목 개량비 13억 원은 원인자 부담원칙에 따라 3개 시가 부담하고, 도는 기초지자체의 재정부담 경감을 위해 정밀안전진단비의 30%인 31억 원을 지원한다.

 

정차역은 의정부·송추·장흥·일영·원릉·대곡 6곳이다. 차량은 디젤동차(RDC) 3량 1편성으로, 평일(월~금) 24회, 주말·휴일 16회를 운행할 예정이다.

 

이재명 지사는  “교외선은 그간 부족했던 북부의 교통기반 역할을 충실히 해내고, 장기적으로는 경기도 순환 철도의 한 축을 담당할 것”이라며 “철도 수요가 점점 늘어날 텐데, 교외선 재운행이 경기북부의 기반시설 확충과 도시 개발의 진척을 이루는 계기되길 기대한다”고 밝혔다.

 

이어 “운행 재개를 위해 관계기관들이 양보와 타협으로 원만한 협의를 통해 합의를 이룬 데 감사하다”며 “앞으로도 가급적 신속하게 업무추진을 해서 좀 더 빠른 시간 내에 열차 운행이 재개되길 희망한다”고 덧붙였다.

 

이에 따라 시설 개량비 40억 원이 2021년도 국비로 반영됐으며, 도는 이에 맞춰 지난해 12월 3개시와 적기개통을 위한 협약을 체결한데 이어 올해 1~7월 국토부 등 관계기관들과 설계추진 및 지자체 비용부담을 수차례 협의하며 사업추진 방안 합의를 도출했다.

 

이 기사는 구글에서 번역되었습니다.

This article was translated by Google.

 

In August 1963, the northern Gyeonggi suburban railway line was built, and the northern Gyeonggi suburban railway, a train of memory for 7080 generations, is revived.

 

 

On the 23rd, Governor Lee Jae-myung signed a 'business agreement to resume operation of suburban lines' with Goyang Mayor Lee Jae-joon, Uijeongbu Mayor Ahn Byeong-yong, Yangju Deputy Mayor Kim Jong-seok, National Railroad Corporation Chairman Kim Han-young, and Korea Railroad Corporation Acting President Jeong Wang-guk at the Gyeonggi Provincial Office on the 23rd. .

 

 

In accordance with the agreement, each organization will work together to resume operation of the suburban line from east to west in a total 32.1km section from Goyang Neunggok to Yangju Jangheung to Uijeongbu in a timely manner.

 

 

To this end, the provinces will coordinate opinions and provide administrative support between cities and counties; Goyang, Uijeongbu, and Yangju will be responsible for the loss of station and train operation and the burden of railway vehicle safety diagnosis costs; the National Railroad Corporation will be in charge of facility improvement;

 

 

The project is carried out in such a way that the National Railroad Corporation will spend KRW 49.7 billion from the government to implement detailed design for the improvement of old railroad facilities from September this year to August 2022, then start construction from September next year and complete it by the end of 2023. .

 

 

The annual operating loss cost 4.5 billion won, precision safety diagnosis cost 10.3 billion won, and Cheongwon crossing improvement cost 1.3 billion won will be borne by the three cities according to the principle of causality. support circle.

 

 

There are six stops: Uijeongbu, Songchu, Jangheung, Ilyeong, Wonneung, and Daegok. The vehicle is a three-car diesel vehicle (RDC), which will be operated 24 times on weekdays (Monday-Friday) and 16 times on weekends and holidays.

 

 

Governor Lee Jae-myung said, “The suburban line will faithfully play the role of the northern transportation base, which has been lacking so far, and in the long term, it will play a role in the Gyeonggi-do circular railway. We hope that it will serve as an opportunity to make progress in expansion and urban development,” he said.

 

He added, “I am grateful that the relevant agencies reached an agreement through amicable consultations through concessions and compromises for the resumption of operation.

 

 

Accordingly, 4 billion won of facility improvement cost was reflected in the national budget for 2021, and the provincial government signed an agreement for timely opening with three cities in December of last year. After discussing the burden several times, an agreement was reached on how to proceed with the project. 

ⓒ 경기브레이크뉴스. 무단전재 및 재배포 금지
트위터 트위터 페이스북 페이스북 카카오톡 카카오톡
 
 
광고
모집
군포시 중앙도서관, ‘예술로 물드는 가을 인문학 강의’ 개설
광고
주간베스트 TOP10